Enameling is an art that has a history of about 5,000 years and is a handicraft. Nowadays, this art is mostly done on copper, but it can also be done on gold and silver.Some items of enameling supplies:Sheets (gold, silver, copper, Warsaw, iron, and rice) were used more often than pure gold for non-sintering at high melting temperatures,Copy paper,Hammer,Anvil…
Biggest enamel ware producers in the world
Ahvaz in Iran is the largest producer of enamel dishes in the world. These products are of high value due to their historical value.Art enameling with a history of about 5,000 years has been used to adorn various ornaments and dishes. It is a blend of fire and soil that blends with the art of painting and creates beautiful roles. According to some experts, and by comparing Byzantine glazes with Iranian works, this art was formed in Iran and then moved to other countries. In Europe, of course, archaeological finds have a very long history. For example, six gold rings dating from thirteen centuries BC are found in Cyprus, which are an example of pottery pots. Also in the case of enameled glass enamel on metal; and in excavations at Nahavand, a pair of gold earrings have been found, the golden style of which dates back to the 7th to 8th centuries BC.
Which countries have the best enamel producers?
In most countries the enameling kiln is turned on. This means that most countries in the world today are familiar with the art of enameling. Asian countries have long been involved in the production of enamels and containers.There are types of enameling that we refer to.
In terms of production method, enamel is divided into two categories:
- Housing enamel:Housing enamel is an old-fashioned way, also known as “wired enamel,” with very thin wires. Remove the wires as desired and glue them onto the workpiece with a glass glaze over them. They are then placed in an oven at about 2 ° C and the wires are welded to the workpiece. Next, apply the powder-like paints that are in powder form on the work surface. After the work surface has been leveled and smoothed, it is placed in an oven at a temperature of about 2 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Enamel Painting: The method used today in Isfahan is that the enamel paintings are formed on a transparent glaze.For this purpose, for the enamel, the master of masquerade or duvet first had to make the object according to the design, and then the enamel master painted it with white glaze. The glazing process is performed three or four times and each time it is placed in the oven with a degree of heat to stabilize the glaze color.Then the painting is done on this white object and the object goes back to the oven to be cooked to about 2 to 3 degrees and the colors to be customized. Chemical dyes are now used in object painting, while in the past the colors used were herbal or mineral.Enamelware is the most widely used in Iran.
Copper Enameling Supplies At Lowest Price
Copper enameling tools have different prices that have supernatural qualities.These products are used and manufactured in Iran.Specialty stores sell these products.Buyers of this product are generally not ordinary people and most are manufacturers of enamel containers.Enamel tools are made of different materials that are more commonly used in copper.
Metal Enameling Tools & Supplies At Best Price
Iran is one of the best producer of cold enamel supplies in the world.There are many types of tools needed for enameling.The art of enameling is one of the most difficult, yet beautiful, arts to make.The tools needed to create these works require the artist to produce, work with, and produce wonderful works with them.In this post we will discuss and discuss all of these materials and tools.
- Brush:Make the brush from the hair of the otter and the back of the cat, between the two scapulae to the tail. Some have found the hair under the cat’s throat to be a good brush, which is incorrect.
- Copy pencil:It is best to use copy pencils for drawing on pug objects. Because the color of these pencils disappears in the furnace and is easily wiped off if the pencil effect still remains on the objects after the work.
- To arouse again:Before doing any engraving or drawing on the enameled enameled dishes, those utensils should be evoked in the term.